Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two... More... Days...

It's strange how time has moved so fast over the past few weeks. The last couple days however, time has stopped. It doesn't help that work is slow, giving me plenty of time to watch the minutes click by. Talk about watching grass grow, geesh!

Last night when I got home I checked out my garden and noticed my pea plants are doing quite well. They are wrapping themselves around the trellis and reaching for the sun. When I was finished in the garden I continued with creating my track on Google Earth. The wine flowed and I was tired so I was having a little trouble creating the waypoints for the check dams that we'll have to portage. Shortly thereafter, I gave up and went to bed.

In the middle of the night I awoke from a dream that had me IN the Google Earth program plotting the course and creating waypoints for the Funky Fifty. I was carrying pea plants, and for every waypoint, I would plant a pea plant. Too much melatonin? Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment